Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pinch of Pink; A tutorial!

So basically, I have been planning on filming a makeup tutorial for a REALLY long time now, but have not had time and silence to do so. I couldn't decide on wither or not to have no talking or just music, so I did both. From now on, I do think I am just going to do music though. Hope you enjoy it even though I have not done a tutorial in such a longggg time. 



                                                                    Here are some pics I took after.....




I am in LOVE with how my lases came out!!


LOL!, I am really liking this pic!
I see you! =]

                                    
                                                   Hugs and lots of PINK,
                                                              Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment