Thursday, July 28, 2011

TAG! The Real Me

So, I was tagged on YouTube to do this tag that user: MakeupByCelina tagged me to do. I have not been posting on here much, so I chose to post this tag on here! Hope you enjoy, I know I did. Thanks again Celina for tagging me!
Oh! and I tag all of you to do this as well <3


Questions:
1. Name - Amanda 
2. Age - 13
3. Birthday - February 17th
4. Whats do hate most about YT? - The haters
5. Whats your favorite thing about YT? - The opportunities and the whole experience of meeting girls and guys who share the same interests as you!
6. Who is your favorite guru to watch? - I have wayyy too many.
7. What is your favorite color? - hmm.. PINK!!!
8. What do you do when your not on the computer? - go out, hang with friends and plan for new videos.
9. What is your biggest pet peeve? - When people don't edit out certain things AND chewing with your mouth open. Gross. Wait, also when people drag their feet!
10. Do you play sports? If so what sport? - Nope, no sports.
11. Who was your inspiration to start making videos? - Meganheartsmakeup
12. Do your friends know about your videos? Nope, shhhh.
13. Who/what inspired your style? - My style is 100% my own, and I don't get inspired by many people.
14. Would you ever want any piercings/tatoos is so what/where? - I just really want my ears pierced a second time. Tattoos are not for me.
15. If you can go anywhere where would you go? Why? - Italy... it seems so beautiful and I love Italian food!


Hope you guys enjoyed! Just a quick fun tag to help get to know each other more.


                                               Hugs and questions,
                                                      Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment