Friday, July 8, 2011

The M.A.C Tag!

So this is something new for me, since I have yet to do a post on a tag. I was messaged via YouTube by a girl named Nastya, to do this tag she created. There are only 8 questions, and since M.A.C is by far my favorite brand, I thought I would give this tag a chance.


Question 1.  When did you begin to buy MAC make-up? 
                      - 2 years ago.


Question 2. What do you like about MAC?
                      - There are so many things that MAC has to offer. To start with they have an amazing variety of color choices to choose from, which includes their eye shadows, lipsticks, lip glosses and blushes. Also, you are truly getting what you pay for, which is the unbelievable high quality and pigmentation
. I also really like the sleek look of their packaging. 


Question 3. What is your most favorite MAC product? 
                       - I don't have just one favorite MAC product because I am torn between my MSFN(Mineralized Skinfinish Natural) in Medium Plus and Satin Taupe eye shadow.

Question 4. What is your least favorite MAC product?
                       - I have not tried enough products to really dislike any one particular item from MAC, but I really hate the Dazzleglass formula. I bought my first one (SugarRimmed) around Christmas time, and this will probably be my last unless them become way less sticker. 

Question 5. What else do you want to buy from MAC?
                      - I really want to buy Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation, Studio Finish Concealer, some lipsticks, a Cremesheen lipgloss, Fix+, 217 blending brush, 195 concealer brush, Soft and Gentle MSF, Creme color base, chromaline in black black, tinted lip conditioner in petting pink, and so much more!! 

Question 6. How long do you plan to buy stuff from MAC?
                      - Forever!

Question 7. Have you ever recieved Mac product/s as a gift?
                       - Yep, plenty of times.

Question 8. How much money over all do you think you've spent on MAC? 
                       - Probably at least $400 to $450.

                                                                      Hugs and Makeup,
                                                                              Amanda <3

                                                                 
                                                              Coming soon to my blog....
                                                            a sneak peek into a future post:
                                                                  (and it's not a tutorial!)




1 comment: