Thursday, June 9, 2011

MY Top 10 summer nail polishes!

Below are some pictures of my top summer polishes
 and some swatches, along with a few extra goodies
.


Swatches of the following nail polishes. 
Don't mind the random black swatch, I messed up
 while doing a swatch of black shatter


From left to right:
O.P.I- Pompell Purple, Essie -Brizzilant, Sally Hansen-Grass Slipper,
Wet n' Wild-Caribean Frost, Essie-Turquoise&Caicos,
Sally Hansen-Calyspo Blue, NYC-Starry Silver Glitter,
Nicole by O.P.I-Spring Romance, China Glaze- White on White
AND O.P.I -Black Shatter.

On my nails now: Sally hansen- Calyspo Blue
and NYC- Starry Silver Glitter.
(and I know that they are sorta chipped)


Hugs and lots of glitter,
Amanda <3

Coming soon to my YouTube channel..
a sneak peak into a soon to be uploaded video:

No comments:

Post a Comment