Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An apology..

Hey everyone. So I know that I just recently posted a new video on my YouTube channel. But before that, I was MIA (missing in action) for about 3- 3 1/2 weeks. I know that this was a really long time of no videos posted, but I did get a chance to upload a couple of videos asking for help with my computer and a Review for Piggy Paint Polish (which I have a giveaway open to the 17th) And I also think I uploaded another video, which I really can't think of off the top of my head. But enogh explaining that. So basically, about 1 month ago, my laptop (which I am glad to say the one I am using) was having a few issues. For instance, it was heating up like crazy, so I thought that the fan had collected too much dust... but that couldn't have been it since I got it last February for my birthday and that's when I posted a "HELP" video for my computer. And nothing some of the people told me to do worked. Then, my Dad and I ended up bring my laptop to BestBuy to the GeekSquad, where they would take a look at it. And the guy working there told us that Windows 7 itself had crashed (which we thought it had) and that we would have to go to Gateway.com and order these discs special for my laptop style. NV53 (if you were wondering) Then after a week, the discs came, and we followed the directions... but it didn't work. They were supposed to reboot the computer, but they didn't....AGAIN, My dad and I brought it back to the GeekSquad and they had told us that the hardrive had to be replaced then. So after all that, it costed about $150 to get my laptop fixed and it would have costed an extra $100 to save all my stuff on it, but personally I didn't care. So this is my apology to all of  you!! I am sooo soorry that I barely uploaded throughout this whole mess, but I just didn't want to upload with editing and all that stuff. So now my laptop is up an running again and I hope you guys forgive me.


Smile Pretty and Say "PINK"
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment